Victory Lighting & Electrical Services has been serving some of the largest companies in the world for almost 40 years, providing a myriad of services to ensure their Texas locations are powered, safe and secure.
Our history of success is a result of delivering turnkey, customer focused solutions, requiring a deep knowledge of the latest innovative products, electrical codes, and a commitment to face-to-face/on-site consulting. This customer commitment allows for faster design time, development and flawless go-to-market execution – all delivered through meticulous project management and installation by our field service experts. This expertise and attention to detail allow us to deliver unique lighting and cost-effective solutions across the state of Texas.
From LED parking lot lighting upgrades to the installation of electric vehicle charging stations, our team of problem solvers have the expertise to deliver your project on-time and on-budget.
- Interior & Exterior Lighting
- Commercial Electrical Service
- Scheduled Monthly Maintenance
- Facility Lighting Surveys & Consulting
- LED Retrofits & Upgrades
- Pole Light Installation & Repair
- After Hours Emergency Service
- “Lights Out” Surveys & Reports
- Security Lighting & ATM/ND Upgrades
- Neon & Custom Sign Installation & Repairs
- Equipment Thermal Scans
- Underground Boring & Concrete Cutting
- Code Violation Inspections & Corrections
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Solar Power Wiring/Disconnect Boxes
- Color Changing/Neon Lighting
- Flood / Security Lighting
- Troffer / Panel Lighting
- Hazardous Location Lighting
- Coach and Cove Lighting
- Park and Pathway Lighting
- Indoor Sporting Lighting
- High Bay / Warehouse Lighting
- Pole, Garage, & Parking Lot Lighting
- Landscape / Building Lighting
- Wall Pack and Sconce Lighting
- Road and Highway Lighting
Energy Saving Solutions
Today, saving energy and protecting the environment is more important than ever. Victory Lighting & Electrical Services understand how to install, maintain and upgrade products to save you money. We are proud to partner with the Environmental Protection Agency’s Energy Star Program. Our leadership team has a deep commitment to protecting our ecosystem and has joined other energy conscience companies in the quest to save energy, resources and protect the planet. Additionally, when equipment and products are installed correctly, are compatible and maintained properly, you should see results in your bottom-line.
Is the correct lamp being used in your fixture? We have the answers – and in most instances we can offer you energy saving solutions without sacrificing the light levels, critical to your business, no matter if the project is inside or outside.
Facts You Should Know:
- If a light flickers or burns out before it should, it could be the ballast and not the light…costing you more money to run it than to replace it.
- Did you know LED lighting technology isn’t something new? In fact, it has been around since the 1960’s.
- Did you know there is a special way to dispose of lighting products? Victory Lighting & Electrical Services embraces a 360 degree recycling program for bulbs, ballasts and fixtures.
- Most incandescent lamps are being completely phased out and you should already have switched over to fluorescent and/or LED lighting.
Make the commitment to save energy by joining us and other organizations as a Star Energy partner. If you would like more information on what Victory Lighting & Electrical Services can do to help you save energy and improve your bottom-line, contact us now. To discover more ways to save energy, connect with the Energy Star Program here.